Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

About Time!

 
OMG I  didn't realize how long it had been since I've posted... I've been doing a lot of the above with my Master! 
 
Don't you all love feeing your ass quake as he plunges into you?  All you can do is claw at the sheets and feel yourself let go... MMMMmmm
 
I hope to keep up the work and add a number of posts, as you can see I've apparently got some pent up stories to tell!
 
Love you all, and as always, let me know what you think of my posts!

2 comments:

  1. *dances and cheers excitedly* Yayyyy!!! You haven't gone away!!!

    Oh emm GEE so many new posts. I dunno where to start, they all look sooooo hot! Good to see you back and posting again sweetie I've missed your sexy stories. Just glancing over these is making me so wet! I can't wait till I have some private time to read them all through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vixy, I want you to cum hard for me! Think of my hand teasing and playing with you to help you along.

    I needed some time away to let my brain get all pervy and stuffs... giggles

    ReplyDelete