Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, September 16, 2016

Overdose

 
Your dealer warned you.  Every weekend for 3 months you would buy enough for 3 straight days.  He told you, keep taking XGEN like you were and there could be side effects.  Permanent ones.  You didn't listen.
 
Sure enough, there were times you would black out.  You'd wake up after changing back with new womens clothing in bags on the couch, all very form fitting and sexy.  Hair dyed red.  Nipple piercings.  A piercing thru the head of your cock that you assume was a clit piercing.  All of these you could change back or remove.  The final straw was waking up with a tramp stamp and dragon tats on your back.  No more... it was too risky, and now you'd have to get the tats removed professionally. 
 
You swore off XGEN.
 
2 weeks later, you went to bed early, not feeling well.  Feeling feverish, you stripped down naked, and went to bed.
 
You're suddenly woken up by strange feelings, a voice in your head moaning and screaming in pleasure... giggling in your head... salty taste in your mouth... cum?
 
Pure pleasure rushes through your body, feeling your large ass jiggling as some random man fucks your pussy, his balls slapping your freshly pierced clit.  Your tits pressed down into the covers, the hoops tugging at your nipples.  An orgasm rushes through your body, causing you to grip the sheets as the man continues to pump into your pulsing cunt, and you squeal in pleasure... what the hell has happened?  Licking your lips you taste the sweetness of cum on your lips, feel it on your face.  You love the taste.
 
You feel another person in your head... a woman... she is taking over she says.  Your fem self has decided you're to weak to remain in control.  All those blackouts.  It was her.  Preparing for this moment.  Stocking up on XGEN, saving 4 pills hidden away. 
 
SHE took over last night, taking all 4 pills at once!  She shares her memories of watching herself change into an even more exaggerated version of herself.  Of putting on a little black dress, going next door, and inviting the man living there over for a nightcap.  Memories of her pressing up against him, rubbing his crotch, the feeling of his cock swell in her hand...
 
Memories of pulling down his pants, taking his hard, thick cock, the taste of it, the smell, the feeling of a hard hot cock in her mouth... the feeling of it throbbing and shooting it's spunk into her mouth.. the taste of fresh cum... moaning in delight as she swallows the cum down...
 
All shared memories...  He hears in his mind:  "It's time for Layla to take over sweety..."
 
He tries to resist but can't.. the pleasure is too great.  The cock in him\her speeding up, pumping deeper, hands grab their bouncing ass...  Powerful jets of hot semen shoot deep within her steaming pussy, causing them to have a huge orgasm lasting so long... screaming loudly...
 
He slowly begins to blend in with Layla.. two personalities becoming one until only SHE remains, smiling.  And she plans on having a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. *Giggles* This reminds me of a really sexy version of Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed it Vixy, it's one of my favorite pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I get so hot and bothered reading a nice, detailed, medium-paced transformation scene.
      It just makes me hot when I'm reading about the guy's breasts growing and I grab my own tits and give'em a good squeeze. Then, as his cock begins to shrink I like to slide my fingers down into my panties and start teasing myself. Mmmm, makes me wet just thinking about it. As the guy's dick gets smaller and smaller I push my fingers more and more into my snatch until by the time the guy in the story is getting fucked her new master, I'm pumping deep enough into myself to make me squeal!
      *Giggles* Hope that scene sticks with ya and gives ya inspiration hun.

      Delete