Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, September 12, 2016

"Oh my God please stop, I can't handle your cock M.. MASTER!!!" Gerald, now Gina, screamed loudly...

Master Robert smiled at the still changing slut... her fat ass and huge breasts jiggling and bouncing as her pussy milked his cock... her blonde hair lengthening the longer she is used...

"No little slut, there is no stopping your transformation into my fuck toy... you WILL be used every day by whomever I wish, I will keep you on the verge of cumming, I will keep you cumming all day long... to the point that you CRAVE it every hour of every day... You will become my sissy CUMSLUT!"

Gina screams in pleasure as what's left of her cock folds in on itself and positions itself above her wet pussy.... all thoughts she has muddled... memories wash away, only her Master's cock is in her mind now...

No comments:

Post a Comment