Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What do you wish?

 

There are a lot of you, and I know you are out there, that want to be the gurl below. 
 
 
You want to feel that cock inside you fucking you, causing your sissy clit to stream it's cream all over your titties...
 
Even more, you want your tities to spew milk out as well!
 
 
Cumming and titty milk all over you...
 
Tell me how many of you want this!  I want you to tell me your fantasy!
 
Do you want to be the combination of the gurl above, leaking tits and sissy clit, or do you want that tight pussy instead of the sissy clit, or do you want both? Do you want milk dribbling from your huge nipples in both bodies, or just huge nipples?
 
Tell me your fantasy!

5 comments:

  1. Drinking breast milk from a BBW and being turned into a beautiful woman by the milk. That's probably my favorite fantasy, but being slowly changed as you're being fucked (specifically in the full nelson sex position) is definitely up there too (you've already done one similar, but the person just woke up a girl instead of witnessing their TF).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image of the girls nipples spraying as she's used by her man. If you find any of these images out there send them to me! I'll write a little story! I'll look for a full nelson kinda thingy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Да я бы тоже не прочь вот так выпить молока из такой груди чтоб стать такойже как она чтоб меня имели и я могла превращать других мужчин в девочек.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read all your post again and again, i'm so horny, you miss me mistress, please, milking me, make me breasts like that...

    ReplyDelete