Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, September 19, 2016

Swapping could be fun!

 
 
The original plan was for you and your wife to swap places for a week.  She complained of cramps, mood swings, her period... 
 
You said it couldn't be that bad, just take a pill. 
 
Well, come the following month, she said she had a way for you both to swap places, so you could see what it was all about.  You took her up on her offer, after all, could be fun!
 
8 months later, it was fun all right, as Mindy, now in your body, fucks you.  Your swollen tits wobble on your chest, drops of milk falling from your enlarged nipples, your fat belly swaying beneath you, wide hips and jiggling ass bouncing.  Your moans of pleasure loud in the house, as your pussy pulses and you cum from your former cock fucking you.
 
It happened the first night.  You didn't know the swap would not be reversible if you became pregnant.  Only until after the child was delivered, would it be possible.
 
After the baby comes, you think, you may stay like this.


5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I doubt that I would be very quick to swap back after having the experience of a child growing attached to me in such a manner! My wife would just have to deal with waiting until our baby was weened... And I do mean the second or third baby, of course!

    You certainly hit a soft...make that 'sweet' spot with this, Kayla!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Thank you, Kayla! The only thing that would make this piece better is seeing her... my(?) pregnant body being fucked from my new perspective!

      Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!

      Delete
  2. Been here a few times and I've never commented, so i thought i should say i love your work & im happy youre back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you commented! I hope you continue to enjoy!

      Delete