Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Payback's a Bitch

 
"Oh my God Greg what's happened to you!!" cries out Beth, Greg's wife.
 
All Greg can do is moan around the cock in her mouth, her new tits bouncing on her chest as her "date" fucks her sissy bubble butt.  Greg's clitty so hard, her tiny balls dangling underneath her clitty cock.  Drips of clear fluid fall from the tip of her clitty.  The corset squeezing her tightly giving her that hourglass shape.
 
"Her name is now Gina, Beth, and soon this will be her life.  I warned you about borrowing money from me and not paying us back.  Well, consider this payment in full.  We plan on putting out your former hubby here on the streets to sell her sissy ass and mouth for money.  Who knows, we may get her surgery to make her a complete woman after a couple of years."  the newly christened Gina mewls in pleasure as the man fucking her ass cums inside her, causing her own clit to drool her cum onto the floor.
 
"Oh no please don't take him!  I mean her... I don't know what I mean but just don't take Gina!" pleads Beth.
 
The man laughs at her... "Look at her Beth.  IF there is anything left, it's to far gone.  Gina is all that remains, the shemale whore.  Remember that next time you don't pay your debts."
 
Beth watches in horror as Gina grabs the cock dangling in front of her and sucks hard on it until it explodes in her mouth.  Swallowing deeply, Gina's clitty again throbs and a thick stream of clear cum shoots into the air, hitting Beth in the face.  Crying out in pleasure, Gina's clitty again shoots 3 more streams of cream into the air onto the floor.
 
Gina giggles as the man underneath her again starts pumping into her sissy ass, her high pitched squeals of delight filling the room.  Greg is gone forever.  Only Gina Juggs remains.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! I wish this could happen to me! I want to be transformed into a shemale!

    ReplyDelete