Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Barbie Doll

 
"Ooooh that's a good little sissy girl, lick Mistress clit... Ohhh suck right there my little bitch.."
 
Mark holds onto his Mistress shoes licking her pussy as she instructs.  His own little tiny clitty dangles between his shapely thighs, hard at 1 inch and dripping onto the floor.  His chest burns, his nipples hard and long, his body dripping with sweat.  His ass and thighs plumped up and swollen, his tiny asshole self lubricating so that it's always slick.  He whimpers...
 
"There, there my sissy.  Isn't this so much better than being a big smelly boy?  You're so much better off being my tiny little sissy girl." Mistress grabs his hair and pulls his face into her leaking cunt.
 
"You'll be my own personal little sissy, I'll dress you in frilly clothes and you'll always be so pretty!" she giggles down at the feminized male.  "I'll call you Barbie since you'll be my little doll!  Oooohhh that feels so good Barbie Doll.... "
 
Like a command, the name washes over Ma..Mar?  Barbie... my name is Barbie... no my name is BARBIE...
 
Mistress looks down at Barbie and laughs, and cums in her face... Barbie laps it up as quickly as possible, her own body having a thrilling orgasm, streaming her cum onto the floor from her always hard clitty.
 
Soon she will be paraded around the lesbian bars, her clitty pierced and visible, hanging out of her special panties, her nipples pierced as well, large hoops signifying what she is.  She will be very popular with the lesbians.  They all enjoy putting a truly feminized male through the ringer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment