Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, September 26, 2016

Update on Me!

 
I wanna feel Daddy's big dick fucking me as someone drives us down the road.  Windows down, air blowing, people can see as he fucks me into submission like he always does, turning me into the mewling mess that is his property.
 
Sorry I haven't been posting as much recently, I had a bit of an illness, and spent some time in the house with many doctors.  Some I would have definitely drained their cocks!  But Daddy told me to be good and get better, so I did.  I am getting better daily!
 
I am disappointed though that more of you haven't commented on my little stories.  I truly want to know when any male or female is able to get themselves off on my writings.  It helps inspire me knowing how many of you are enjoying these! 
 
I have several ideas from a few of you but I'm always looking for more, so please post them.  Also, even if it's just posting a little dot or just saying thanks, I'll know you've pleasured yourself to my writings.  That gives your friend Kayla here a big smile on her face as she sucks Daddy's big dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment