Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Decision

 
Jessica heard odd noises coming from their pool area.  Walking out she could smell the unmistakable scent of an extremely horny woman. 
 
There kneeled the woman, her jiggling ass in the air, lewdly playing with her dripping wet pussy, whimpering and moaning as she did so.  The lounge chair squeaked, and you could hear the sopping wet sounds of a pussy drooling as fingers plunge deep into it, rubbing and pulling on the clit.
 
"Mark, I told you to stop using XGEN.  I said you'd be caught with the consequences one day, and here you are.  You can't stop diddling yourself can you?" Mark's girlfriend Jessica asks.
 
In a high pitch, bimbo voice, with moans and squeals of pleasure, says "No Jessie I can't stop it feeeeels TOOO GOOOOODDDD!" and proceeds to giggle and moan.  Thrashing around on the lounge chair, she almost falls off as she has an intense orgasm.  She still can't stop however, and continues to play with her drenched pussy.  "Help me Jessie... I can't stop... I'm needing it so much... so much... OOOOHHHHhhh yesssssss" as she cums yet again, more of her juices now pooling on the ground beneath her, having soaked through the towel.
 
Jessica rolls her eyes at the stupid bimbo.  She takes out a syringe from her purse, and pulls out a vial.  Filling the syringe completely, she looks down at the mewling girl.
 
"I'm sorry Mark, but I can't be with someone that's like you.  You can't seem to decide whether you want to be male or female.  Well, I've decided for you.  Once I inject this experimental XGEN serum into you, all changes will become permanent.  You'll become my property because, well, someone will have to take care of you.  You won't be smart enough to do anything but be a play toy for men and women.  You'll be a receptacle for men's cum, a hole for their cocks.  Women will love humiliating you, because I will tell them what you used to be.  A man.  Well, you never were really much of a man, were you Mark"
 
Bending over, Jessica injects the squirming Mark, right in his ass, a look of fear and terror in Mark's eyes, before they glaze over as the drug takes affect.  Moaning in pure pleasure, her breasts start to throb, growing in her top before finally pushing the small top below her new mounds of tits.  Mark's body quakes as his, HER pussy spasms and squirts girlcum in the air, her body quivering and shaking, jiggling as all remaining male hormones are ejected in her girlcum.
 
Gasping for breath, the newly minted slut says "OH Mistress Jessie can I eat your pussy please?  Can you find me a cock I need one so BBAAADDDD"
 
Jessica nods her head, and sits and spreads her legs wide.  The little slut that she'll name Marcy Mounds, crawls over, her breasts expanding to E cups, her nipples dragging the ground.  Marcy buries her face in her Mistress crotch, her own pussy literally dribbling on the ground, and laps at her Mistress pussy.  Jessica makes a few phone calls of clients she knows will pay well for a stupid slut like this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment