Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Monday, September 19, 2016

Yes, Please

 
"You love this don't you?  Being a small girl with big tits and a fat ass?  No real man would ever want to be this, so you definitely are not a real man.  You're a bitch now aren't you Chris?  I can feel your cunt milking my cock.  You like being called a bitch, which means you like being called a whore... slut... "
 
"OH wow, you really like that!  You just came so hard you almost fell!  Bet you're glad I've got a good grip on your huge tits.  You went crazy with these fat tits, Chris.  These nipples are huge... "
 
"MMM God your pussy is working it.  That's right Chris, shove that fat ass back onto my cock... You were meant for this type of life, Chris.  Being built to fuck.  MMMm yeah, a body built to breed."
 
"You like that don't you?  Wow, you really fucked your own head up when you made yourself a bimbo, didn't you?  Well, I want you to tell me.  Do you want me to cum inside your unprotected pussy, Chris?  Do you want to risk becoming pregnant and becoming a permanent bimbo slut?  Do you want to watch your belly swell with my child, your hips widen, your already fat ass become even bigger, and yet still be a horny little cunt, hungry for cock?  Do you want to see those fat tits swell with milk, and have to pump out the milk every few hours?  Is this what you want Chris?"
 
Chris body quaked violently as her biggest orgasm yet raced through her body.  Gasping for breath, body quivering, pussy milking the huge cock pumping deep into her, she could feel the cock swelling, throbbing inside her.
 
"Yes, PLEASE!" is her only answer.

2 comments: