Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Brenda is Born

 
"This is your last chance Brad, you can still turn back into a male if you want.. Are you sure you want to give it all up?" Carl says, fucking Brad's eager and wet pussy. 
 
In a high, bimbo voice, moaning and mewling in pleasure, Brad says "Yes, I've decided that this is what I want my life to be.  A week as Brenda is not long enough.  I love being fucked by men, being able to get them to give me what I want.  I love having my sexy bubble ass spanked!  I love wearing sexy clothes, Carl!  I love sucking mens cocks!!  I love the feeling of my big tits bouncing on my chest, my nipples so hard Carl.  You like fucking me too, I see it in your eyes.  I want a lifetime as BRENDA!!!  OOOHHHH GOD YES FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!!"
 
Brenda squeals in true girlish pleasure as her orgasms rush through her body, thrashing around on Carl's cock as it pumps into her, her grapefruit sized tits bouncing on her chest, her pussy grasping and milking Carl's cock as it starts to throb inside her.
 
Gasping for breath, Carl's cock fills her pussy with his seed, her feeling each hot spurt of cum inside her pussy, until it finally leaks out around his thick shaft.  She feels her body shift one last time, as the spell becomes permanent, and Brad is gone.  Brenda is born.

1 comment: