Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, September 23, 2016

One Way


He pulls your huge sensitive nipples, holding you tightly in his arms, not allowing you to escape...  His cock plowing deep into your fresh new pussy.
 
You thought you could get away with it.  Taking XGEN would be fun, you had the perfect friend to go out and have sex with.  Using protection of course!
 
It started out that way... he put on the condom and fucked you senseless throughout the night.  That morning, you woke up to his hands teasing your clit, getting you excited and worked up, sucking on your nipples.  His strong arms pull you onto him.  His raging hard cock pierces your pussy, bareback!
 
You squirm trying to get off of him, but he holds you fast as his cock plunges deep into you over and over... soon the thrusts cause you to orgasm hard, your body quivering in pleasure, trying to tell him to stop... 
 
"Ppppleaaaseeee stoooopppp don't CuuuUUUMM in mmmmeEEEEE!" you yell...
 
"Sorry Brian... but I like you better this way.  I've decided to make you my slut permanently!  I'll call you Brianna from now on, now here it comes, your one way trip into panties, SLUT!"
 
Your eyes widen as you feel his cock throbbing and jerking inside you, a hot, warm, wet feeling of semen filling your womb... not for the last time.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had hoped you would like it. If you have any other wishes, let me know I'll try to do something for you!

      Delete
    2. Like I said a little while back I absolutely love the idea of breast milk turning someone into a cutey. Probably my biggest mini-fetish so if you're offering I would absolutely love for one of those!

      Delete
    3. The tumblr http://tit-sucking-girls.tumblr.com/ is a goldmine of great pics!

      Also, in case you ever find yourself looking for some help on a longer post, I'd be glad to offer my assistance. I used to write some really simple caps over on deviantART, but stopped years ago for a number of reasons. I'm not very good at your type of sexy writing, but I just figured I'd let you know :)

      Delete