Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 15, 2016

 
Oh I love riding Masters cock like this, my boobies bounce so much I know he enjoys watching them!  I can go as fast as I want on his nice thick cock!
 
I'm hoping you all are enjoying the recent upturn in posts!  I know I have!  But it helps to actually hear from you guys.  Giving me ideas, naughty thoughts so I can play with myself at work, cum hard in my panties, have Master fuck me long and hard!  All the things that you all do!  Well except for MY Master won't be fucking you.  Giggle!
 
So comment away, give me what I need.  Think of it as if my mouth was on your cock or clit, and I was licking and sucking it, needing your cream as my sustenance. 
 
Thanks all!!!

7 comments:

  1. All your new posts have been great I'll have some specific thoughts soon. I'm sure the comments will pick up once your fans realize your active again. Your stuffs to good not to elicit some comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to your ideas, Drewness... And I thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Oooo Kayla! I've been having soooo much fun reading through all your new posts. I made such a wet spot last night imagining myself in those scenes. Girl, I was a hot mess and it's all thanks to you. Please keep 'em cumming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vixy girl, you have me blushing thinking of your panties wet with your juice... and hungry. I'll be playing with myself very soon this morning because of thinking of you!

      Delete
  3. It's great to see your hot naughty thoughts back. I've always especially enjoyed the ones where you have an unsuspecting manly man getting tricked and transformed to a fertile little female. Like: Girl transforming her ex to her new bf's plaything. Witch transforming the jerk hitting on her in the bar to a horny little minx. Frat Guy getting transformed by a sorority and turned over to his former buddies (who may or may not know). The pregnancy risk aspect always adds a hot element.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also - Halloween coming up is a good venue for naught transformations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW AWESOME ideas! I will work on these! I especially like the frat guy!

      Kisses Anon!

      Delete