Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Red

 
Misty had talked you into swapping bodies, using some type of magic, saying you could play for a few hours, then change back.  As long as you didn't come in contact with semen, you could change back.
 
You had brought the condoms.  Even put one on for her.
 
She told you to close your eyes, she had a surprise for you.  Instructing you to grab a leather strap she handed you, you do so, and a flash, your body tingling, you were facing a mirror, wearing cuffs and a leash.  Misty, now in your body, laughs as she tightens her... HIS grip on your leash.
 
Bending you over, she, now a he, slaps your ass several times until it's red... crying out in pain, then pleasure, you feel your new pussy leak down your legs... apparently Misty's body is hard wired for loving rough sex, and has an extreme submissive streak...
 
Watching in fear and arousal, you see him take off the condom, and feel his hard cock slide deep inside you...
 
Whimpering, pleading... "No please don't force me to do this OMG please no no no I don't wanna be a woman...."
 
"It's ok MISTY.  Soon you won't care as the spell also increases your hormones, making you horny all the time.  Soon you'll be nothing more than my submissive fuck bunny."
 
Screaming in pleasure as she feels the heat of her Masters semen, Misty cums... and feels her body tingle one last time into it's permanent form.

5 comments:

  1. I love these "cum makes it permanent" ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these "cum makes it permanent" ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I Dartmuth, my sweet girl. What would you do in a similar position, accept his cum or fight it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'd probably fight it. Not because I wouldn't want to be a girl, but just out of stubbornness. If he had told me about it beforehand I might pretend to fight it just to save face because there's no way I wouldn't want it ;)

      Delete
    2. You make me squirm thinking about it baby. Wanting it, yet resisting would just make the moment of permanent transformation sweeter...

      Delete