Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Friday, September 23, 2016

Daughter's Choice

 
It hadn't taken Jessie long to get lost in his new form.  Being changed into an 18 yr old and having ramped up hormones she didn't have much of a choice.  She had run into the boy next door, and she couldn't help but flirt with him.  3 hours later, Stella walked into the spare bedroom Jessie was staying in and found them together.
 
"If this is what you want Jessie, then it's what you get!  If he makes you pregnant, I expect you to care for your child.  I'll help with my grandchild, but you will have to do most of the work, understand?" Stella tells Jessie, her former husband, now thanks to the Spellbook, her daughter.
 
Looking up, Jessie says "Yeeessss Mommmmmaa...OOOOHHHHhhhhh" and Jessie convulses in orgasm.  Unable to stop her urges, she pushes against her boyfriends cock as her mother... no... wife?  No.. Momma? walks out of the room. 
 
Greg's hands grip Jessie's ass and pulls her towards him, his cock throbbing and pulsing, and he cums deeply inside the girl beneath him, causing her to scream in pleasure. 
 
Stella smiled to herself.  I'm sure glad I made her a VERY fertile girl!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hot! Love the confusionas he-now-she answers his wife/,her momma as she lets the neighbor boy breed her like an eager little slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! I'll be trying to make more like this as well. It's a good basic plot.

      Delete