Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Good Breeding

 
Brandon, now Brenda, cries as she is pounded by her owner... slapping her fat ass, her Master feels her pussy clench down on his thrusting cock.
 
"Brandon, are you still in there?" he asks.
 
Weakly, voice trembling Brandon says "Yeeeessssss"
 
Slapping her ass again, Master grabs her hair and slowly, tantalizingly thrusts into her quivering pussy, long full strokes.  "I'll give you a chance Sissy Brenda, one last chance.  All you have to do is say I don't want to be a girl, and I'll change you back.  That's it." Masters thrusts quicken, Brandon's voice wavering.. moaning in pleasure.  "OOoohhhhhhh my Gggggg.... UUGHHHHHH no please"
 
"If you have one more orgasm, just one more, the changes will be permanent.  What do you want sissy?  A life as a weakling, a male, not a man, who knows what they are inside... a sissy bitch...  Or do you want to be my Sissy Brenda, who belongs on her knees in front of her Master, taking care of her Masters cock, swallowing his seed.  Using her ass to please her Master... loving the sway of your tits as I use you from behind... feeling your pussy milk my cock...BEING USED AS MY SLUT..."
 
"Master please let.. I don't.. I don't want...."
 
Master increases his thrusts, slapping her ass, making her cry out... he is playing her like a violin, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm... one that will forever change her fate...
 
"Oohhhhhhh god god help me I.. I love BEING A SLUT MAKE ME CUM MASTER!!!!!"
 
Pulling her hair harder, slapping her ass and fucking her faster, he feels her give in completely, her pussy spasming around his shaft, her juices running down her thighs, screaming in orgasm.  Grunting himself, he releases himself into her, filling her womb, giving her his seed, and impregnating her.
 
Her head lowers to the sheets, his cock thrusting into her, her breasts swell with milk... This will not be her last child as she knows that from now on she will be bred by her Master and his friends...
 
Her Master shoots another load inside her....

No comments:

Post a Comment