Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Anything

 
"Bob, I mean Bobbie, are you sure you want this?  If I cum in you, you could get stuck for a long time..." asks Curt, his best friend.
 
"Yes Curt, please do it.  I can't take it any more.  It's so hot down there, my pussy is so empty it needs to be filled!  I don't care if I get stuck, please help me!  Oh God, I need a cock in me!  PLEASE do it, start fucking me!" moans Bobbie.
 
Bobbie quickly lays down on the bed, her ass in the air, and Curt pulls her wet panties to the side.  Looking down at her soaking slit, he can see her pussy quivering, opening and closing, her juices drooling down her slit, covering her clit and dripping onto the sheets, her pussy trying to milk whatever will be inside it. 
 
"Oh please Curt please hurry I need it so bad..." cries Bobbie, tears running down her cheeks.
 
"Ok Bobbie, I'll help you but you have to promise me something..." Curt says, gently rubbing Bobbie's pussy lips with the head of his cock.
 
"OH PLEASE ANYTHING CURT I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"
 
Curt slowly slides his cock into Bobbies eager cunt, granting her the cock she needs, slowly.  Her mouth opens, eyes close as she feels it sink into her inch by inch.
 
"Anything?" Curt slowly begins thrusting into the small girl, watching her pussy grasp and milk his cock, her body trembling in pleasure.  "That's good to hear Bobbie, because I plan on keeping you like this.." Curt smiles down at her, feeling her pussy spasm around his shaft.
 
"Please Curt please let me cum...." Bobbie whimpers.
 
"All in due time my little slut...."


2 comments: