Me Servicing Two Cocks

Me Servicing Two Cocks
My True Calling

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pounding

 
You gasp in pleasure, your ass full of thick cock.  Feeling your wife's boyfriends balls slapping your taint, just makes it feel that much better...  You spread your ass more with your hands.  You want that cum filling your back hole until it runs down your pussy and legs...
 
No wait, you didn't want this...
 
Your new breasts sway in time to his cock pounding into you, your nipples hard as diamonds and big around as dimes.  They started so small, but seem to be growing so fast now... as each pump into your ass almost makes them seem bigger...
 
Make him stop I don't want to be a girl...
 
His strokes become faster, you know what's about to happen... his cock throbs inside you and you feel the hot cum pour inside your ass.  You cry out in pleasure as your new pussy spasms with it's first girl cum.  You hear your high pitched scream of joy...  It won't be the last.
 
Eyes wide, you try to crawl away...
 
Your wife kisses on your ass cheeks, then licks your now ready pussy, sending spikes of pleasure through your body, making you stop.  She takes her boyfriends cock, cleans it well, and guides it to your waiting cunt.  Spreading the lips of your pussy, your wife smiles... "Now honey, when he cums in your pussy, you will forever be our little slave breeder.  You will have our children for us." 
 
You try to struggle, you don't want to be their breeder... Do you?
 
She turns your head to face hers and you both kiss... and you lose yourself, melting into her lips...  He starts pumping deep into your pussy, all doubt leaving your mind with each thrust....

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love to see you posting again. I've been a fan for a while, but because I was never really a fan of the dom/master kind of thing I never commented. I'm still not, but I'll be damned if these aren't some of the hottest gif captions on the internet regardless. Keep up the great work and know you've got a definite repeat visitor in me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the dom\master situation to show someone being forced into it... the sweet little slut losing everything to someone that is stronger than they are, and taking control of their life.

    Glad you like my captions, Dartmuth, I hope to keep you cumming back!

    Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete